Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I don't speak Latin

Nor can I spell it, apparently. I grabbed my blog title from one page, and discovered just a couple of days ago that I had the spelling wrong...by one letter. As it turns out, "with" is "cum" rather than "com", which is great in its own way, but also made me rethink a tattoo I had planned with the phrase. I'm just not so sure I want the word "cum" permanently inked on my person. Anyway, the name has been updated, but the linkage remains the same. And I call myself an editor...sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.