Monday, December 3, 2007

What a world! What a world!

Well, that wasn't such a nice way to start off after nearly 8 months of no posting. I hope to have some interesting things to put up pretty soon here. I've had a chance to travel around a bit and always like to share tidbits on good places to eat and check out vistas. (Also of note: places where you can get drunk all day and do nothing.) What's been on the agenda? How about: South Lake Tahoe (for some gambling on 07/07/07!), Booneville, Chicago, and El Salvador. Plus, a brief--and surprisingly enjoyable--jaunt to Vegas. Now how many gory details will I be able to recall???

A bit of sad news to note: Vino Venue--that happiest of happy hour locales (and the unnamed wine bar I mentioned in earlier posts...that's right: unnamed because I wanted it all to myself!!!)--has given up the ghost, thanks to some thoughtless new owners who ran the place into the ground by not paying the lease for 8 friggin' months! Thanks a lot, stupid faceless corporation in Anaheim. I hate you.

No comments: