Friday, March 30, 2007

Therein lies the rub

See, now, I knew this was going to happen: I haven't had time to blog anything in my personal space all week due to a hectic work schedule and a second job editing a book. Frankly, the last thing I feel like doing is writing more (bitch, bitch, bitch; moan, moan, moan). Anyway, a couple of my friends and colleagues were in Orlando this week for CTIA, and they called to harass me and make me jealous about this private Samsung party where Ludacris was performing. Well, my nice friend Bonnie was just wishing I was there (as she knows of my hidden love for Luda); Wil (of G4's Attack of the Show) called to harass me. Wil is a special kind of person. To get an idea of what I mean by that, please refer to the below transcript of our text correspondence:

Me: Having fun?
Wil: Luda, you whore.
Me: Cunt. I hate you so much right now.

Wil shares this special kind of relationship with anyone who is not a complete ass like him. Allow me to share another string of texts, this one including another one of my coworkers who had the distinct pleasure of reporting to Wil once upon a time at CNET:

Wil: Kent just called me a pig.
Me: Shocking.
Kent: Wil is such a pig.
Me: As he is pleased to admit.

You get the idea. I was bummed not to be at the show, but happy to be included in some way. And to Wil's credit, he did hold up the phone during the chorus of "Get Back"...for that, I shall be eternally grateful. Well, for a couple weeks at least. If they took any pics at the show, I'll be sure to post them here.

1 comment:

William O'Neal said...

How does it feel to love me so much?